What are the Health Benefits of Energy Medicine?
Whether you want to receive healing for pain relief, emotional or mental trauma, energy level balancing to guide you through a life transition, or to develop yourself spiritually and consciously, energy healing has endless advantages.
My time spent in session with clients so far has shown me first-hand what Energy Medicine is capable of, some of the benefits are :
- Accelerates recovery from surgery, illness, aches and pains
- Alleviates side effects of cancer treatment
- Boosts the immune system
- Connects you to those life-changing ‘ AH-HA ‘ lightbulb moments
Enhances the body's natural healing process
- Increases intuition and creativity
- Promotes Relaxation / restoration / rejuvenation
- Aids anxiety and stress and promotes calmness
- Improves sleep
Addresses chronic fatigue
- Helps to remove mental blockages; improving clarity, direction and focus
- Increases self-esteem and overall confidence
- Balances emotional energy to help deal with depression
Reconnection to life force energy and natural rhythm
- Increases well-being / happiness / joy / love / opportunity / success / abundance
- Strengthens spiritual connection
- Upgrades feelings of connectedness - to yourself / others / life / nature / signs & synchronicity
Energy Medicine can assist with :
- Revealing the root cause of sickness - especially those pesky physical ailments that continue to show up for "no reason"
Clearing past trauma and past pain
Letting go of limiting belief systems - conscious and/or subconscious patterns
Addiction to thought and the thinking mind - the No.1 addiction many humans suffer from!
Life transitions and challenging times
Addiction and substance abuse
Many other conditions not responding to standard medical treatments are ideally treated with reiki
- General maintenance of overall energy, health and wellbeing
Energy Medicine compliments :
All forms of therapy, medication, treatment plans, detox, rehabilitation programs and hospice care.
Reiki can be a great comfort, helping to promote a sense of peace and acceptance for the dying and their families.